Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christmas Card Stack - Embossed Vellum

The accent on this card is a color printed image on vellum which has been embossed with clear powder. The options for images are endless. This star is a symbol from a stars font on my computer which has been set to white in the document so no embossing powder sticks to it. The blue watercolor background is a scan from some work I did several years ago. I brought several corner rounders for different looks. This is the classic corner rounder. The white card sets off the bright colors of the accent. The greeting was color printed on the card. I found having greetings on the front created a challenge with I came to creating verses for the verses. I would recommend at least some with no words on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.