Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christmas Stack Class - Gingerbread

This class was requested by some of my card club girls who wanted a head start on their Christmas card making. I'll have another class in the fall with new designs. The Gingerbread man is a Sizzix die cut. The decorative paper is Christmas giftwrap. The twill tape greeting sold on a roll was applied with heat and bond. The white frosting is a gel pen on this sample but for the class I brought a Galaxy Marker - Milky Way White with a broad point which did a super job. The red paper background was a bonus because I didn't have to cut extra red paper to ensure the hearts were red (an extra step I've done in the past). The fiber on the spine is red cotton with a gold thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.