Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas Stack Class - Star

This is a very simple but elegant card. The cardstock is Christmas green. I layered a white Cuttlebug Christmas Words embossed piece of carstock. The star is a large sequin but I discovered that it is exactly the same size as a one of the stars on the Sizzix 3 Star die which came in handy when I ran out of sequins. I cut the other stars from gold and silver metallic cardstock. It filled the need very well. Having enough supplies for a large class can be a challenge! The 7/8" organza ribbon was placed on the fold once the insert has been glued in place. The star is stuck with a Zot. The sequins came in gold, red and green so I put deep brown cardstock with cream ribbon with the gold and red cardstock with a sheer green ribbon with the red ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.