Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photo Calendars

I created some photo calendars this year for Christmas gifts. I had decided that I would like to make a calendar with barn pictures so I spent a couple of days on my vacation travelling the highways and back roads of Ontario scouting out barns and other interesting buildings. Ontario barns are quite different than Alberta barns. They generally have stone foundations.
The garden calendar has a few closeups of flowers and garden ornaments like statues and water ponds. I really liked the shot of the door on the front of the calendar. That shot was a Parkwood Estate in Oshawa. This gave me the opportunity to use my Zutter Bind It All machine to install the o-wire binding at the top. I used MS Publisher for the layout. I'm happy with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.