Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cmas Card Challenge - January - Snowflakes

The options for snowflakes are endless. Check your supplies for brads, stamps, 3D, die cuts, embossed, printed paper and I'm sure a lot I've not listed. Dig deep and see what turns up.

Here's my card.
I cut my cardstock along the 11" then scored in half and used it with the fold on the left to make a landscape card. I have used the Cuttlebug Devine Swirl embossing folder on the top right hand corner. The greeting is color printed on white. I ripped the top edge and aligned it's top and bottom edge to where the embossing ended. I punched a one inch hole and wrapped coordinating angora type fiber around it and tied a bow. I then placed double sided tape on both ends of the white and placed on the front of the card. I placed the brad in the centre of the hole using a push pin to make the hole. I had to trimmed the card again to ensure even edges because the embossing changes your card stock a bit. Total Christmas Cards made: 2


Therese's card - http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenges-christmas-card.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I have created a card in response to your snowflake challenge.

    Check it out on my blog!!

    www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.