Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guys making cards

I have a friend who runs a program for adults. She is going to try card making with men. She requested simple card kits. I made a several card kits which only use glue and a push pin for the brads. It was interesting to work through the process of what subject matter a guy would like to see. What do you think of my choices in the next few posts? I decided that I would not make pink frilly cards but in the end likely the cards they make will be given to gals. I would like to think that card making would appeal to men as well. I hope she has good success with this new endeavor. I checked with my internet group and it seems there are a few guys who are into making cards. Here's one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.