Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Club - April - Reused Foil


I bet you don't recognize the foil from a yogurt container? Yep.

I used spray adhesive to glue the foil to thin cardstock. The foil was then cut with the Sizzix circle die. The white and turquoise circles cut with the Creative Memories cutter. The foil and white circles were then put through different Cuttlebug folders. The cardstock was 4x12" with a score at 5.5 then at 11 which leaves a one inch flap over the top front. I tacked the circled together with a bit of glue then the brad through the daisy confetti, 3 circles and the card front. The accent was placed so that it keeps the top flap closed.
White daisy confetti is no longer available on the shelves at Michaels. I was very surprised that basic white was no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.