Thursday, June 10, 2010

Card - Earth Tone Collage

I made a couple of these. I cut strips of printed cardstock and created a collage with them. These were taped together and then embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The element was layered onto a ginger colored card. I added some 1/4 inch gross grain ribbon in chocolate and spring moss. I created the greeting accent with QuicKutz square dies in small, medium and large cut in coordinating colors. I stamped the greeting in chocolate with a small clear stamp. I used masculine colors in honor of Dad's day this month. I have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Sylvia -- I like the colour combination and design idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl,

    Thanks! It's great use of stripes of designer cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.