Friday, July 23, 2010

Cards - DP - set 1

I received a supply kit of cardstock and Stampin Up! Designer Paper a few days ago. Mellow Moss, Old Olive, and Not Quite Navy cardstock with a this designer paper and a few buttons in Not Quite Navy & Bashful Blue. Main Blueberry is the name of the DP. Thanks Therese.
I decided to challenge myself to see what cards I could make. Of course, it great that the DP is double sided. This is a really nice color combination.
On the left this is the same sheet front and back which I cut into 1/3 and 2/3 pieces. I tied a white 1/4 gross grain ribbon over the join and added 3 small buttons in the right lower corner with Zots. On the left, I used cut off strips placed side by sida and ripped the bottoms, added an old olive gross grain ribbon and I stamped the greeting on the right in Night of Navy and punched it out with my scallop punch and added a button in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.