Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cmas Card Challenge - July - Angels


This month's Christmas Card Challenge theme is angels. I guess there are several kinds of angels. There are the ones heralding the good news with a trumpet, those high in the sky who appeared to the shepherds, and those offering praise. I chose Angelica by Stampendous for my image. I stamped her in different colors then embossed with clear powder with a bit of glitter added. I used royal blue, chianti and eggplant inkpads. I added a layer of metallic then tied a ribbon around the spine. On the mauve one is punched a small hole about 1.5" from the top of the card then brought both ends to tie a knot over the piece stretched over the card front. I made 6 cards.
Total Christmas Cards: 67

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia,

    Here is the link to my angel cards:

    http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-card-challenges.html

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sylvia. I got mine uploaded.

    http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-angels.html

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.