Friday, September 10, 2010

Card - Christmas 2009

While I was working on Christmas cards this year I realized I had not posted my family card from 2009. So here it is!
I started with Ruby Red cardstock. I embossed a layer of celery cardstock to about 1" from the top with Swiss Dots. I stamped a small greeting in the top left hand corner. The ornament was cut with a Sizzix die in same color as the card. I painted silver acrylic paint with a small brush on the hanger and the squiggly strip across the centre. I ripped to bottom edge of the celery layer. I slipped the ornament on the fibre making sure it will face forward and wrapped it around the celery layer just above the embossing and knotted it. Glued this layer onto the red card.
I made about 18 of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.