Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cards - Sympathy

Several friends have had hard times in the last couple of weeks. I made a few sympathy cards to provide a word of support. I used Stampin Up Designer Paper which combined Kiwi Kis with Chocolate Chip. I added a greeting and brads in that on a white card. I don't know the companies which producied the flower and leaf stamps.

The four squares and matching window were cut with a Quickuts die set. I cut Kiwi Kiss paper then used Night of Navy to highlight the edges of the squares. Stamped the greeting and cut it out with an oval Quickutz die. Mounted those on a piece of Stampin Up! Designer Paper then onto a white card.

The pink card is scrapbook paper from the Dollar store. The same greeting in Chocolate Chip and die cut into the oval shape. I highlighted the edge of the background paper with an inkpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.