Saturday, October 16, 2010

All Occasion Stack Class - Daisy & Greeting

These are the next set of cards. I feel I've gotten carried away with daisy confetti. They can be used in so many ways. I used a large variety of decorative paper which was trimmed to fit the front of the card. I added a color printed greeting which has been highlighted with a white daisy and a tiny black brad. I made a variety of greetings and if it was not what they wanted they could swap with another lady in the class or just turn it over and leave it blank or stamp a greeting. Easy to make a lot of cards for any occasion and not have them look exactly the same. Some paper was muted and soft and lent themselves to sympathy or get well cards. Bright and cheery paper for birthday or thinking of you cards. Some were thank you or Just for you cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.