Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scrapbook Layout - F of S - Patience

I decided to create the sense of something taking some time to happen and how I have to have patience. I came up with growing a flower. I started with a nice blue paper for the sky. I ripped a layer of dark brown cardstock for my earth. On the left is the seed in the ground. It then sprouts and continues to add leaves then a flower emerges which gets bigger. The leaves and stems get darker as they get bigger. I added rain drops of blue vellum and ripped clouds in the sky. Of course we need sun and warmth for things to grow. The journalling was placed on wavy vellum strips placed in between the stages of my flower growing. Scripture verse on the left hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.