Friday, November 26, 2010

Card - Farewell

We have a lady leaving our workplace who will be greatly missed. We had a potluck today for her to say "See you later" not goodbye. I made this large card to give everyone an opportunity to write a sentiment to her. She is an outdoors person so I decided it should have trees on it. I started with 8.5x11 Always Artichoke cardstock fold in half. I smudge the card with always several green inks with the direct to paper technique. I added some blue water cut with the Creative Memories wavy cutter and smudged it with navy ink. I added 3 triangle pine trees. Two are ivory and embossed with Cuttlebug Devine Swirl the other one is pearl cardstock. I added the setting sun behind the trees and I smudge a horizon line behind the trees. It would have been best to do that earlier. I added pearl stars in the sky. I stamped the sentiment with CTMH alphabet set in green ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.