Monday, February 28, 2011

Card Club - Feb - Digital Greeting

This card works best if you have 2 papers that coordinate. I chose my cardstock based on the patterned papers, one for the card and one for the smaller layer. The larger patterned paper is trimmed to 5.25x4.00". Once that is glued down I assembled my accent. The kraft layer was punched with the Stampin Up! Scallop Trim border punch. The smaller patterned paper was trimmed to leave a nice border on top and bottom. I tied a piece of ivory gross grain ribbon around this accent and knotted it and trimmed the ends. The scallop greeting was printed from a MDS digital file and punched with the Stampin Up! scallop. It was mounted with 3D foam tape. This whole accent was then glued to the card.
Again, many color combinations of paper, printed greeting, and ribbon offers cards for a wide variety of occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.