Monday, March 28, 2011

Card Club - March - Tulip

I decided to make tulips for Card Club this month. A few girls will want Easter cards so I started with two designer coordinated sheets of paper. I selected a card that worked with the DP. I cut the flower with my Cricut from green card stock. I traced the tulip onto another paper and cut it out and glued it over the flower. I cut the greeting from the other sheet paper. I glued a contrasting strip of paper under the greeting strip and used a couple of brads to highlight the words.

The non-Easter ones feature the same layout except I replaced the greeting with a coordinating ribbon. I have torn the top edge of the purple strip then tied the white ribbon around the card front and knotted it just off centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.