Saturday, April 9, 2011

All Occasion Stack Class - Robin Egg Blue Flowers

Here's the cards from my All Occasion Stack Class.
I started with Paula Dean blue flower punched and embossed shapes. I created the scallop from a MDS digital stamp and made it the right blue for the flowers.
Top card: I selected DP to match the blue then I selected red card stock to coordinate. I embossed a strip of pearl paper 1.5 x 5.25 with a dot embossing folder (SU! Perfect Polka Dots). I trimmed the DP to leave a space between the DP and the pearl. I added a red greeting to the digital stamp, printed it and punched it out. I selected red sequins and mounted the flowers with a sequin in the centre on a tiny white brad.

Bottom card: I selected DP to match the blue then I selected blue card stock to coordinate. I embossed a strip of pearl paper 1.5 x 5.25 with a dot embossing folder (Swiss Dots). I trimmed the DP to leave a space between the DP and the pearl. I added a brown greeting to the digital stamp, printed it and punched it out. I selected bronze sequins and mounted the flowers with it in the centre on a tiny white brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.