Sunday, April 3, 2011

Card - Purple HB

Here's a card I made for a friend's birthday. I placed the organza ribbon about 1/3 down from the top fold using tape to hold the ends onto the inside of the card front. I layered the Spellbinder Nestabilities scallop circles purple onto white. I then layered the Stampin Up! five petal punchies over one another and placed a hole in the centre. Added a hole in the large scallop and through the card front and added the tiny white brad. I stamped the birthday greeting in blueberry with a small clear stamp.

The purple centre scallop was created with paper called Invisibles! by Heidi Swapp. I bought it on clearance at my local craft store. The paper has clear embossed patterns which show up when you paint the paper with color. I used watercolor applied with a wet foam brush. Worked like a darn. I made aqua, purple and yellow paper. There were several different designs. This one is "ornate art". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.