Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Card - Thanks


I did some shopping on the weekend. Several scrapbook store and found some dies I had not seen before. I also found an Office Depot that was closing out which was offering discounts on invitation envelopes and white cardstock. That's card making supplies I always need. I'm very disappointed that they are closing most of their Canadian stores.

I started with a brown card. I found this great star designer paper which I trimmed and glued to the card front. I cut a star in the same cardstock as the card and then a nested a smaller star in bronze metallic. I stamped my greeting with VersaFine - Vintage Sepia on a tan stripe of cardstock. I applied ink to the edges and the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.