Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cricut Projects - How do I manage the information?

Cool tool! I've started tracking my projects where I use the Cricut. When I start, I will generally cut the image in several different sizes in a 6x12 piece of plain bond paper so I can see which orientation the measure is applied to as well as what size will work for my project. I place a check mark in my cartridge book which indicates I've used this image so when I am browsing my book later I'm reminded. I also place an arrow on the image that indicates which direction the measurement is applied. For the branch the first one I cut I used 5.5" because I wanted the branch to go across the card. Well, I ended up with a 5.5 tall branch which was 10" long! I'lll have to save that one for my scrapbooking. I have started a tracking sheet that indicates the image, the cartridge with page number the project and notes about how many I cut, size of paper, etc. This allows me not to start over from scratch every time.

What you do to manage your Cricut projects? Leave me a comment with your insight into the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.