Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Card - Christmas JOY

Cleaning up leftovers. I made this card with materials cut while working out the card kit I posted earlier. I chose cherry card stock to go with button. Die cut the shadows in dark green with the Sizzix Shadow Box alphabet and the letters J&Y in cherry. Glued the cherry letters to the dark green shadows. The ornament under the button in green is a Sizzix as well. Cut the hanger from cherry and glued it on. I pulled some cherry thread through a hole made with a push pin. I glued the J then the Y then centered the ornament in between. I brought the thread up over the edge of the decorative paper and taped it to the back. Glued the decorative paper onto the card front. I'm submitting this card to Sparkles Christmas Challenge this week which needed die cuts.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! The colors are so deep and rich, just lovely. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.