Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Card - CST Challenge #4 Turq/Rose/Wasabi/Expresso

I made this card for a color combo challenge. Turq/Rose/Wasabi /Expresso. I did have the Stampin UP! cardstock but I think I matched them quite well.
I started with a brown card, then I cut bottom edge of the turquoise with my CM wavy cutter and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I cut the flowers with a Cuttlebug 2" die then embossed them with the Sizzix Tropical Paisley folder. I high lighted the right and left flowers with chalk. I added a Cuttlebug outline flower in a dark pink to the centre flower. The stems and leaves were hand cut and glued down. I punched small daisy centers to balance the outline on the centre one. I put yellow brads in the centre of the flowers. I removed the shank on the bee button then adhered it to the card with small Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.