Sunday, July 3, 2011

Card Kit - Red Velvet on Always Artichoke

I made another Christmas Card Stack kit. I used Always Artichoke card with coordinating Designer paper from Stampin Up! I cut the paper to 5.25x4.00" then cut it again at 3.75 giving me 2 pieces 4.00x1.5 and 4.00x3.75. As the paper is double sided I turned one of them over. Once I have the layout I wanted I turned them over and tape them together to have a piece that is 4.00x5.25". I glued this decorative paper layer onto the card front. I placed the ribbon along the join of the papers to determine the placement of a slit in the fold of the card just the width of the ribbon. Pull one end through the slit and tape to the inside of the card. Turn the card over to have the card front facing you. You may want to add a bit of glue to the back of the ribbon and glue it over the joint of the papers. Wrap the ribbon end around the card edge and glue it to the inside of the card with tape. The red velvet flower accent has 2 glue dots on the back. Remove the release paper and place the flower accent as desired. Check out available card kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.