Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Card Club - Window & Flower Box

This card was a bit involved but I think it was worth it.  I cut the window pane with a QuicKutz die from Kraft cardstock.  I cut a 3" or so square of blue vellum.  Then behind the vellum a piece of ripped green bond to represent hills on the horizon.  This was glued to the card front allowing space below. I cut 45 degree angles off the brown rectangle of card stock to create a window box.  This was glued below the window. I selected silk flowers in a variety of colors then added a copper sequin and brad to hold the flowers in place.  I cut the foliage with the Stampin Up - Little Leaves sizzlet die.  I separated the leaves into 3 segments and glued those behind the flowers.  The greeting was color printed. Add my insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.