Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Card Club - Cricut Tree

This card was quite simple but very graphic.  I started with a white card.  I added some DP in blue swirls.  I cut the tree layers with my Cricut - Straight from the Nest cartridge.  The trunk layer is a full layer (4") - I used double sided paper that was a great chocolate brown on one side and had a funky design on the back which I would never have used.  I was not going to  miss it.  The green layer was cut seperately.  The trick was to glue the green onto the brown making sure holes and edge aligned perfectly.  As you can see it was a bit of a challenge.  I color printed a variety of greetings and punched them with the Stampin Up! Word Window punch.  Added a blank insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.