Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cards - Gift of Christmas Cards

 I made these as a gift for a friend this summer.  I'm just getting around to posting them now.  The cardstock is Stampin Up! Bayou Blue I think.  The decorative paper is SU as well.
Left: I ripped the decorative paper at the bottom and mounted 2 large die cut snowflakes by Cuttlebug.  The white was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder as well.  I punched a small flower to put in the centre.  All held in place with white brad.





Right: I started with a white card. I embossed the bottom 2/3 of the card with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.  Then I placed a strip of decorative paper and placed it against the edge of the embossing.  I cut a .75 inch strip of Blue Bayou and embossed the greeting in white.  I added 3 small fabric snowflakes held in place with tiny white brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.