Monday, November 28, 2011

Card Club - Glitter Ornament

I cut the ornaments with the Stampin Up! ornament Mover and Shaper die.  I bought the glitter scroll paper at Michaels. I added a shiny silver eyelet to the top with my Crop-a-dile.  That is a cool tool.  I added some silver cording through the eyelet.  The ornament has 3D foam behind it. I used 3 different embossing folders: Stampin Up Winter Flurry & Elegant Bouquet, and Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland Set. These all leave a blank space for the ornament to hang. I used blue, pink and lavender card stock. Once I adhered the ornament to the embossed layer I pulled cord to the back of the embossed layer and taped them down.  This was then glued to the card front.  I added a Word Window Greeting on some of them. The Winter Flurry really did not have room to add the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.