Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Stack Class - Gingerbread Man

I chose a nice striped paper for my background.  Then I selected a card that coordinated.  The gingerbread man was cut with a Sizzix original die from heavy paper painted with dark brown acrylic paint.   I taped a small rectangle of Cherry Cobbler behind the hearts on his belly then glued him to the background paper. I added eyes, smile and icing on this arms and legs with a white gel marker. I tacked the great red organza ribbon in the centre of the back of the striped paper with a bit of tape. I wrapped it around to the front at  the top of the background paper. Tied a loose square knot and trimmed the ends. This was then glued to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.