Thursday, December 8, 2011

Card - Watercolor Ornaments

These cards are mostly color printed then I add some additional elements. I drew the ornament myself then filled it with my own watercolors scans. This gives me the ability to make them in a full range of colors. The evergreen branch was created from a photo I took this summer.  I added a string with a knot.  Top Left: I selected a true blue card stock that worked with the color of the ornament.  I cut 2 Sizzix stars, one from the blue and then one from silver glitter paper.  I added a greeting in a matching color.  I used liquid glue to adhere the stars. This one is cooler in tone. Bottom Right: This one is warmer in tone so I used a turquoise card stock for the star with a teal glitter paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.