Monday, February 27, 2012

Card Club - Feb - Pick Up Truck

Here's a happy little card.  I matched the card to the color of the pick up truck. The silver background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder and glued to the card front. I determined the placement of the road and glued it down and trimmed it.  The truck was then placed on the road.  I added the tree on the left and tucked it's truck behind the road. The sun was placed in the top right hand corner.
The truck and sun were cut with the Cricut and the Just Because Cards cartridge and the tree with the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. These were assembled with patience and some quick dry glue.  The road was cut with my Creative Memories wavy cutter and I used a white opaque marker to make the line in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.