Saturday, February 25, 2012

Card - CST Sketch Challenge

I made this card for a sketch challenge for one of my groups.  I went through my scraps and found the strips of paper first.  I embossed the rust colored solids with the Cuttlebug Mesh Texture embossing folder. I glued the stripes to the medium brown card.  I found a scrap of blue paper that worked with the blue in the striped paper.  I added a green gross grain ribbon along the top and added another piece of embossed rust paper along the edge of the blue one.  I brushed the edges of the blue with an ink pad.  I stamped a border punch tag with a sentiment in Tempting Turquoise.  Attached it with a rust brad.  The blue element was then held in place on the card front with 3D foam tape.  I place another piece under the end of the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.