Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Card - Thank You - Stampin Up! Demo

I made a card for my Stampin Up! demonstrator as well.  We made some cute little cards at the party.

I started with an Ivory card. I punched a piece of ivory with the MS Daisy Border punch and glued it onto a piece of Baja Breeze which I stamped with the SU Itty Bitty Background stamp in Positively Pink. I cut it with the TH Ornamental die placing the border just  below the centre. I wrapped some Ivory gross grain ribbon over the border punch layer and tied a knot.  I stamped the SU! Thank You Tag greeting in the same pink on ivory and trimmed it close.  This was mounted on the bottom right hand corner with 3d foam tape.  In the top left hand corner I place an accent made with several silk flowers all held in place with a pink jumbo brad which coordinates with the ink color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.