Friday, March 2, 2012

Card - Birthday Oval

I made this card for a friend with a birthday today.
From my stash of designer paper I found several strips of paper in similar color scheme.  I cut them down and glued the to the card front.  I selected an off white paper for the scallop oval, then Always Artichoke DP for the oval then the same off white card stock for the greeting.  The ovals were cut with Nestabilities thin dies. I stamped the greeting in the centre of the small oval with Always Artichoke ink.  The sentiment accent was then assembled.  I chose Spring Moss and vanilla gross grain ribbon to create the horizontal element across the card.  The oval accent was then layered over the ribbon.  The "i" in birthday did not have a dot so I colored a tiny white brad with AA ink to have it fit in.  Worked well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.