Saturday, March 24, 2012

Card - Distressed Doily - Ivory Black Gold

I got a great deal on the TH Distressed Doily die so I bought it. I was surprised at the range of prices in the scrapbook stores.
I ran 2 pieces of ivory card stock through the Big Shot with the die.  I then trimmed them even to the doily edge and flipped one of them.  I now had a join in the middle to cover.  I taped the halves together then glued the entire thing to the card front in the landscape (wide) orientation. I chose a gold metallic ribbon to go over the join and taped it to the inside of the card.  I created an accent with a velvet hydrangea, silk flowers and paper flowers.  This is all held in place with a black brad.  I'm very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.