Saturday, April 14, 2012

All Occasion Stack Class - Masculine Embossed

I selected white core card stock for this set of cards.  I embossed the green ones with a Cuttlebug folder from the Give a Hoot Set.  Once embossed I used a sand sponge to sand the color off the high parts to have the white show through.  I wrapped black gross grain ribbon around this layer and taped it to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I added white Tim Holtz mover and shaper leaf die cuts above the ribbon.
On the rust colored cards I used the Cuttlebug Diamond Plate folder and once again sanded the card stock.  Be sure to set up a space to catch the dust.  The gears were cut on the Cricut with the Robotz cartridge.  These are held in place with black brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.