Saturday, April 14, 2012

All Occasion Stack Class - Floral Toile Ovals

I have my class today making all occasion cards.  For this card I started with designer paper in the form of mat pad by K&C Company.  I has striped and floral toile mat in coordinating colors.  Here I have selected an olive color and matched it with Old Olive card stock.  I cut the striped paper to leave a small border all around. I added a piece of ivory gross grain ribbon placed about 2/3 down the card.  I put a slit in the card fold and pulled the ribbon end through and taped it down on the card inside.  I cut the scalloped oval in the solid card stock with SB nestabilities dies.  I selected the matching smooth oval nestabilities die to cut the floral toile paper.  These were layered together then mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.