Friday, June 22, 2012

Card - Challenge - Transportation

I created this card for an on-line challenge for which the theme was Transportation.  I decided to use some images from a CD of Ephemera that came my way this week.  I've not explored it all yet but it looks like it will be great.  I printed the old plane and the vintage toy card which gave me my palette of red and grey.  I printed the word and smudged it with some chalk.  I placed a piece of grey paper which I torn the bottom edge and smudged it with the same red chalk. I cut a plane in silver paper with my Cricut and the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  I added a vintage post card.  I added a black Stampin Up! Decorative Label punchie which I trimmed to the edge of the card.  I stapled a couple of pieces of silver organza ribbon onto it.  The final touch was a red silk flower in the top right hand corner held in place with a tiny black brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.