Friday, June 8, 2012

Christmas Card Stack - Doves

 I had a Christmas Stack class today.  These dove cards were the first ones.  I have selected 2 different textured card stock - pale blue and plum.  I have mounted the doves in opposite directions. 
The doves were cut with the Stampin Up! Elegant Bird die.  I trimmed the wings by hand then I embossed them.  The left card with the Cuttlebug Victorian and the right one with the Cuttlebug Tropical Paisley. I ran a length of ribbon across the bottom of the card and taped the ends to the inside of the card. I glued the dove then the wing matching the curve of the wing with the curve of the body. I used a push pin to create a hole for the black brad representing the eye. I color printed the greetings and punched them out with 1 1/4" punch and glued them to the larger circle punched at 1 3/8" and it is mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.