Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas Card Stack - Poinsettia

I used red velvet and gold metallic poinsettias on these cards. I selected red and white card stock.  The background shape was cut from Designer Paper with a Cricut and the "Just Because Cards" cartridge. It fits well on a A2 card. The greeting was color printed red on white card & green on red card. I cut them  with my Creative Memories oval cutter.  Isn't it nice that it fits so well in the bottom oval on the background shape.  I layered a white and a smaller red silk flower over the larger poinsettia.  After using a push pin to create a hole a gold brad was place through the hole and holds all the flowers in place.  I used a variety of green designer papers. The ivory poinsettia paper was the best match for the gold poinsettia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.