Friday, June 29, 2012

R2G - Nemo Wishes Card Kit

Aren't they cute.  I made this card for kids! Easy for them to make!
I started with a green card. I cut my image down with the TH Ornamental die.  I created the greeting with the Modern Label Punch and the Word Window punches from Stampin Up!.  The greeting is printed in black for all the colors of card. I coordinated the label punchie with the card color. The greeting is adhered to the label punchie.  The 3D foam tape is applied to the back of the label punchie then applied to the card front.
The kit includes 2 green cards, 1 yellow and 1 orange card. The greetings included are Happy Birthday and Thank You so the cards can be used to give to a friend or to express gratitude for friends being part of their party. They could be party invitations as well!
Check out my Occasions Card Kit page.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.