Monday, July 23, 2012

Card - Challenge - Sketch 200

I created this card for the Clean and Simple Cards Sketch #200.
I started with a 5x5" off white card. I added a layer of a burgundy card stock. I created the greeting layer with a cut off piece from the off white 8.5x11 paper.  I used the SU! Scallop Trim Border punch on both edges.  I then placed a piece of wide burgundy gross grain ribbon over the scallop edged layer. I taped the ends behind the scallop edge piece. I stamped the greeting with a Hero Arts stamp with Versafine Onyx on another scrap of off white card stock. It was mounted onto the ribbon with 3D foam tape.  I placed 3 prima paper flowers over top and 3 below the greeting layer in pink and off white. The flowers are held in place with tiny black brads to which a white sequin has been added.  

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.