Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Card - Thank You Card Challenge

I created this card for a Thank You Card Challenge.  I started with the designer paper which I cut with the SU! Apothecary Framelits.  Based on the paper I selected an ivory card and a blue layer which I embossed with the Cuttlebug Victorian embossing folder which was adhered to the card front.  I stamped the greeting in blue with the SU! Sincere Salutations stamp set then cut it out with another of the SU! Apothecary Framelits. I rubbed the edges of both die cuts with the ink pad. Once the large die cut was glued to the embossed layer I added the navy blue gross grain ribbon going from top to bottom of the card. I added a slit in the top fold of the card which I cut with an Exacto-knife. I placed the smaller greeting diecut over the navy ribbon with 3D foam tape. I tied a short length of pink ribbon on the navy one just above the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.