Sunday, July 8, 2012

R2G - Designer Paper Split - Card Kit

Another card kit.  I wanted a versatile design that would work with  many different designer papers.
I selected my double sided designer paper then chose card stock that coordinated.  I cut it to 4 x 5.25" then cut it again at 3.5" to leave a piece 1.75".  The smaller piece was turned over to reveal the other design on the back. This piece was butted up to the larger and tape together on the back.  I then selected coordinating ribbon in white or ivory depending on the DP colors. The ribbon was laid on the join and the ends were taped to the back. The designer paper was then glued to the card front. I cut a label with my Stampin Up! framelits from the Apothecary Accents set in black cardstock.  I color printed my greetings on white and ivory and cut them with my CM oval cutter. I selected the greeting based on the color of the ribbon (ivory or white).  I chose 2 sentiments - Thinking of You and Just a Note for these cards.  They can be used every day for someone who needs a bit of a lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.