Tuesday, July 10, 2012

R2G - Designer Paper Band - Card kit

Another R2G card kit working with some SU retired designer paper - Good Morning Sunshine DP which features the colors Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip.
I started with a green card and added a band accent. The base of the band is deep blue to which I added a band of DP of small dots.  I wrapped the band with a piece of green satin ribbon which I taped to the back. Then added a short piece tied onto it.  This is double sided ribbon but I managed to get both green sides to show. I stamped the greeting from SU Sincere Salutations in green and punched it out with the SU Decorative Label punch. I layered this with another punchie of the deep blue.  The greetings is applied to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.