Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Card - Challenge - Apothecary Framelit

I created this card for a sketch challenge on Clean & Simple Cards FTL203 using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  Aren't they great?
I wanted to give the card to some guys who worked on renovations at my house so I chose SU Well Worn DP which I printed from the His & Hers DVD.  I placed it on an Early Espresso card.  I cut the Framelit accent in blue trying to match as close as I could the color in the DP. I printed the greeting on Very Vanilla and cut it with SB Oval Nestabilties.  I adhered the accent die cut onto the DP and tack it down then placed burnt orange eyelets on either end. I used my Crop-a-Dile to put them in place.  I found some twine which I wrapped through the eyelets a couple of times and knotted it on the right hand side.  The greeting I splattered with walnut ink and rubbed the edges as well.  I mounted it over the Framelit die cut with 3D foam tape to leave space for the twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.