Friday, October 5, 2012

R2G - Sequin Star - Card Kit

I've been working on my inventory of card kits.  Here's a Christmas one.
I started with a black card.  I printed the Christmas script background on gold parchment and trimmed it to leave a small border.  I created the star accent by cutting the star in the same card stock as the card using the Cricut and the Joy of the Season cartridge.  I mounted a gold star circle sequin onto the front and hold it in place with 2 tiny gold brads.  This star accent is held in place with 3D foam tape.
I have used jewel toned card stock in the kit - black, burgundy, green and blue.

1 comment:

  1. Great card!!! Class samples look great as well!!

    Have a good weekend!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.