Friday, November 30, 2012

Card - Pet Christmas 1

I'm venturing into an area of subject matter I've not done before.  I had someone ask me last year if I made Christmas for pets which could be given to their vets, groomers, caretakers, etc.  I have to say it was not something I had thought of so this year I'm jumping in!
The image is from MelonHeadz Illustrations.  She has some great images. I printed the dog and then colored him with pencil crayons.  I chose to color the bow in red and green for Christmas.  I colored some black and some brown.  I did color them all before I decided on a card design.  I may have adjusted the bow and dog color with a bit more forethought.  Here I have selected a white card with some plaid designer paper.  I have added a forest green gross grain ribbon and added a smaller piece to create a bow.  I layered the dog on forest green then adhered it over the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.