Thursday, April 11, 2013

Card - Texture

One of the girls I know asked if I could make a card for the mother of a friend.  The lady is in her 90's and is visually challenged.  She wanted a big, bright card with some texture.
I made this card 5.5x8.5 inches and chose a very bright magenta pink card stock for the base. I printed the greeting on a bright green layer which was trimmed to leave a small border.  I then added a white layer embossed with a large Cuttlebug Large Polka Dots folder.  The white layer was trimmed to create a background for the great pink silk flower. I added a silk leaf in the bottom right hand corner.  I added a yellow felt center. The large white brad holds the center, flower, and other layers together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.