Monday, May 13, 2013

Card - Challenges - Teal Cream Brown & Gingerbread

I made this card for a couple of challenges, Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - Teal, Cream and Brown and Christmas Cards all Year Round  - Gingerbread
I cut the gingerbread man with a Sizzix original die from dark brown card stock.  I used an opaque marker to add the icing to his arms, legs and smile.  I added a small piece of teal card stock behind his hearts in his middle.  I'm so used to making them red it felt a bit odd to use blue. Stretching myself!  I then embossed a cream layer with the Stampin Up! Northern Flurry folder.  I stamped the greeting in the bottom right hand corner with Stampin Up! Come to Bethlehem set with Taken with Teal ink.  I added and knotted a length of organza ribbon across the top of the cream layer.  This was then added to a teal card. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Christmas Cards All year Round andgood luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.